25jul(jul 25)8:45 am29(jul 29)4:00 pmSold Out!Trampoline and Ramp Camp #3 (Day Camp)
Tickets are not available for sale any more for this event!
25 (Monday) 8:45 am - 29 (Friday) 4:00 pm
Free Style America Camp
7 Old Waterville Road, Campton, NH 03223
CAMP DESCRIPTION Trampoline & Ramp Camp is designed for athletes ages 10-16 years old. Athletes of all abilities are coached according to their individualized skill levels. The focus of camp is
Trampoline & Ramp Camp is designed for athletes ages 10-16 years old. Athletes of all abilities are coached according to their individualized skill levels. The focus of camp is the fundamentals of ski acrobatics, skill progressions for trick advancement, and lots of training and fun packed into one week. This is Freestyle and Freeski! …minus the snow.
The camp will feature the airbag ramp at Holderness School. Located just 10 minutes from our main campus, this outstanding training venue is an essential element for advanced athletes to train ski and snowboard acrobatics. Younger athletes will also have the opportunity to try out and train on at the airbag ramp.
This is a day camp. Lodging and meals are not included.
Trampoline and Ramp Camp is for ages 10-16 years old. Abilities range from novices to experienced young athletes competing on a regional level.
ARRIVAL is at 8:45AM on Monday – Friday
DEPARTURE is at 4PM on Monday – Friday
The Freestyle America Campus at the Mountain Fare Inn features the following facilities:
- Indoor trampoline with complete overhead spotting equipment and bungee system
- 4 in-ground trampolines with surrounding pads
- Mini-trampoline and crash pads
- Tilted trampoline with a 20 x 20 foot airbag landing (The Airdog!)
- Grind rail deck with a 20 foot box and a 24 foot “flat-down-flat” rail surrounded by a specialized skiing surface
- Soccer field
- Airbag ramp at the Holderness School with two jumps into a 50 x 50 airbag
Monday through Friday
- 8:45am: Arrival / Warmup
- 9:00am: Conditioning/Stretch/Tumbling
- 9:30am: Rails / Boxes
- 10:15am: Trampoline
- 11:45am: Lunch
- 12:45pm: Airbag Ramp Training
- 2:30pm: Swimming or Game
- 3:15pm: Conditioning
- 3:30pm: Stretch
- 3:45pm: Brain Training (Meditation, Visualization)
- 4:00pm: Departure
MEALS & NUTRITION
Athletes bring their own healthy food and water.
SPORTS AND ACTIVITIES
Other Activities: Swimming, soccer, mat ball (a freestyle inspired version of kick ball), capture the flag, or conditioning and fitness activities.
COACHES AND STAFF
- Wes Preston – Director and Head Coach – 603.726.6149
- Peter Elliott – Level 2oo Certified Coach
- Owen Sawyer – Level 2oo Certified Coach
Freestyle America Campus and Training Facility
7 Old Waterville Road
Campton, NH 03223
We are located 2 hours north of Boston; 1.25 hours north of Manchester, NH; 2.5 hours from Portland, ME and Burlington, VT; and 3.5 hours from Montreal.
Driving Directions: From Interstate 93, take exit #28, Campton / Waterville Valley. Off the exit, take Route 49 East. Go one mile to the traffic light. Turn left onto 175 North. Go ½ mile and bear right onto Mad River Road. Take your next right onto Old Waterville Road. It is the second parking lot on your left. Look for the sign, Mountain Fare Inn Barn parking. You can also use the dirt parking lot directly across the street.
WHAT YOU NEED
- Skis need to be twin tips or have rounded tails. Square-tailed skis are not allowed on the airbag. Please be sure your skis are tuned and waxed!
- Note: Ski and boot rentals are available from local ski shops such as Ski Fanatics 603-726-4327.
- 1 pair gloves (for grabs)
- Water bottle (with your name on it)
- 1 pair athletic shoes
- Sandals or flip flops
- Short sleeve athletic clothes (no zippers or buttons)
- Long sleeve athletic clothes (no zippers or buttons)
- Rain gear
- Backpack or tote bag
- Bug spray
- Healthy snacks
CAMP CONTACT LIST
Wes Preston, Head Coach
phone: (603) 726-6149
Nick Preston, founder
phone: (603) 726-8088
Julie Fetzner, Camp Administrator