28may(may 28)8:45 am29(may 29)4:00 pmSold Out!Spring Trampoline Camp #3 (ages 10-16)
Tickets are not available for sale any more for this event!
28 (Saturday) 8:45 am - 29 (Sunday) 4:00 pm
CAMP DESCRIPTION The Spring Trampoline Camp in May is a pre-season training program for freestyle skiers and freeskiers as they refine their fundamentals and advance their trampoline skills in preparation for
The Spring Trampoline Camp in May is a pre-season training program for freestyle skiers and freeskiers as they refine their fundamentals and advance their trampoline skills in preparation for summer training. Trampoline training allows for the refinement of fundamentals, sharpens air awareness, and offers expanded skill progressions to properly learn tricks. Rail/box training keeps the ski legs sharp and agile while promoting finesse and balance on jump takeoffs. This training camp prepares the athlete for a successful and healthy summer of sports training.
This is a day camp. Lodging and meals are not included.
Spring Trampoline Camp is for all ages 10 and up, and targets those preparing their skills for a fun summer of learning. Spring camp will also offer novice training for beginning freestyle skiers.
ARRIVAL is at 8:45 AM on Saturday and Sunday
DEPARTURE is at 4PM on Saturday and Sunday
The Freestyle America Campus at the Mountain Fare Inn features the following facilities:
- Indoor trampoline with complete overhead spotting equipment and bungee system
- 4 in-ground trampolines with surrounding custom pads
- Mini-trampoline and crash pads
- Tilt tramp with a brand new 20 x 20 ft air bag landing
- Grind rail deck with a 20 foot flat-box and a 24 ft “flat-down-flat” rail surrounded by a specialized skiing surface
- Soccer field
SATURDAY and SUNDAY
- 8:45am: Arrival / Warmup
- 9:00am: Conditioning/Stretch/Tumbling
- 9:30am: Rails / Boxes
- 10:45am: Trampoline
- 11:15am: Lunch
- 12:15pm: Warm-up / Tumbling
- 12:45pm: Trampoline
- 2:00pm: Snack
- 2:15pm: Game
- 3:00pm: Conditioning
- 3:30pm: Stretch
- 3:45pm: Brain Training (Meditation, Visualization)
- 4:00pm: Departure
MEALS & NUTRITION
Athletes bring their own food and water.
COACHES AND STAFF
- Wes Preston – Director and Head Coach– 603.726.6149
- Peter Elliott – Level 2oo Certified Coach
- Owen Sawyer – Level 2oo Certified Coach
Freestyle America Trampoline Training Facility
7 Old Waterville Road
Campton, NH 03223
We are located 2 hours north of Boston; 1.25 hours north of Manchester, NH; 2.5 hours from Portland, ME and Burlington, VT; and 3.5 hours from Montreal.
Driving Directions: From Interstate 93, take exit #28, Campton / Waterville Valley. Off the exit, take Route 49 East. Go one mile to the traffic light. Turn left onto 175 North. Go ½ mile and bear right onto Mad River Road. Take your next right onto Old Waterville Road. It is the second parking lot on your left. Look for the sign, Mountain Fare Inn Barn parking. You can also use the dirt parking lot directly across the street.
WHAT YOU NEED
- Skis (Arrive with skis tuned and waxed)
- Ski Boots
- 1 pair athletic long sleeve clothes (no zippers or buttons)
- 1 pair athletic short sleeve clothes (no zippers or buttons)
- 1 pair athletic shoes w/ socks
- Water bottle
- Rain jacket
- Nutritious snack
- Back pack
- 1 Face mask
CAMP CONTACT LIST
Wes Preston, Director and Head Coach
phone: (603) 726-6149
Nick Preston, Founder
phone: (603) 726-8088
Julie Fetzner, Camp Administrator