Tickets are not available for sale any more for this event!
11 (Thursday) 8:30 am - 15 (Monday) 3:30 pm
CAMP DESCRIPTION Water Ramp training provides freestyle athletes an unparalleled opportunity to improve their airs, broaden their repertoire of tricks and qualify inverted and off-axis maneuvers. The Freestyle America Ramp Camps
Water Ramp training provides freestyle athletes an unparalleled opportunity to improve their airs, broaden their repertoire of tricks and qualify inverted and off-axis maneuvers. The Freestyle America Ramp Camps maximize the opportunity of summer jump training by imparting a curriculum of technical training and skillful progression.
This camp is located in the beautiful Olympic town of Lake Placid, NY. This town is all about the outdoors, winter sports, and the Olympic spirit.
• Recommended ages for participation are 12 and up. Athletes need to be competent skiers.
• This camp is offered as a day camp. Lodging and meals are not included.
ARRIVAL is 8:30AM daily at the Freestyle Pool at Olympic Jumping Complex in Lake Placid, NY.
DEPARTURE is at 3:30PM daily on at the Freestyle Pool at Olympic Jumping Complex in Lake Placid, NY.
COACHES / STAFF
- Wes Preston – Director/Head Coach – 603.726.6149
- Peter Elliott – Level 200 Certified Coach
- Brook Cleveland
Please BRING YOUR OWN LUNCH with plenty of nutritious snacks and fluids.
Each training day plan to meet us at the Olympic Jumping Complex at 8:30am.
WHAT YOU NEED
- SKIS: 2 pairs if possible
- Option 1: Bring one or two pairs of skis that you will not be using again on-snow.
- BOOTS and BINDINGS:
- Bring boots that fit well. Your winter ski boots are fine, as the water will not ruin them. Be sure to try them on before camp! Be sure to dry them out by removing liners and footbeds after camp!
- Please be sure your bindings fit your boots BEFORE attending camp.
- Bindings should have a minimum of 9 DIN (numbers on toe piece and heel piece).
- HELMET: ski/skate/kayak – REQUIRED!
- LIFE JACKET: Water sports type – REQUIRED!
- WET SUIT: A shorty or long sleeve wetsuit is recommended.
- Long sleeve athletic clothes (no zippers or buttons)
- Short sleeve athletic clothes (no zippers or buttons)
- 2 bathing suits / board shorts
- 1 pair athletic shoes
- 1 pair sandals or flip flops
- Jacket and sweatshirt
- Hand sanitizer
- Water Bottle
- Healthy Snacks
CAMP CONTACT LIST
Wes Preston, Head Coach
phone: (603) 726-6149
Nick Preston, FSA Founder
phone: (603) 236-6608
Julie Fetzner, Camp Administrator