Tickets are not available for sale any more for this event!
9 (Saturday) 8:45 am - 10 (Sunday) 4:00 pm
Free Style America Camp
7 Old Waterville Road, Campton, NH 03223
CAMP DESCRIPTION Youth Fall training is the pre-season preparation that all Freestylers and Freeskiers need in order to have a safe and successful winter. Acrobatics is most easily learned (and
Fall training is the pre-season preparation that all Freestylers and Freeskiers need in order to have a safe and successful winter. Acrobatics is most easily learned (and taught) at younger ages. Sports such as gymnastics are clear testimony to this principle. Youth Trampoline Camp is an ideal gateway to acrobatics and fundamental freestyle skills. As usual, trampoline will be a major part of the curriculum. This camp will reinforce the fundamentals while finetuning your new tricks and physical fitness for the winter. Our facilities include 4 in-ground trampolines, rails & boxes, a tilted trampoline into an airbag (The Airdog), spotting rigs, and tumbling equipment. This is a day camp. Lodging and meals are not included.
Fall Weekend Youth Camps are for ages 7 – 10, and targets young athletes preparing for the winter. Fall Camps will also offer an introduction and training for beginning freestyle skiers.
ARRIVAL is at 8:00 AM on Saturday – Sunday
DEPARTURE is at 3:30 PM on Saturday – Sunday
The Freestyle America Campus at the Mountain Fare Inn features the following facilities:
- Indoor trampoline with complete overhead spotting equipment
- 4 in-ground trampolines with surrounding pads
- Mini-trampoline and crash pads
- Tilted trampoline with a 20 x 20 foot airbag landing (The Airdog!)
- Grind rail deck with a 20 foot box and a 24 foot “flat-down-flat” rail surrounded by a specialized skiing surface
- Soccer field
Saturday and Sunday. Youth Camp, Ages 7-10.
- 8:00am: Arrival / Orientation
- 8:45am: Tumbling/Conditioning
- 9:00am: Rails / Boxes
- 9:30am: Trampoline
- 10:00am: Snack
- 10:15am: Air Dog
- 10:45am: Trampoline
- 11:15am: Stretch
- 11:30pm: Lunch
- 12:00pm: Soccer
- 12:30pm: Trampoline
- 1:00pm: Outdoor activity
- 3:00pm: Air Dog
- 3:30pm: Stretch
- 3:30pm: Departure
MEALS & NUTRITION
Athletes bring their own healthy food and water.
COACHES AND STAFF
- Wes Preston – Director and Head Coach– 603.726.6149
- Owen Sawyer – Level 200 Certified Coach
- And more!
Freestyle America Campus and Training Facility
7 Old Waterville Road
Campton, NH 03223
We are located 2 hours north of Boston; 1.25 hours north of Manchester, NH; 2.5 hours from Portland, ME and Burlington, VT; and 3.5 hours from Montreal.
Driving Directions: From Interstate 93, take exit #28, Campton / Waterville Valley. Off the exit, take Route 49 East. Go one mile to the traffic light. Turn left onto 175 North. Go ½ mile and bear right onto Mad River Road. Take your next right onto Old Waterville Road. It is the second parking lot on your left. Look for the sign, Mountain Fare Inn Barn parking. You can also use the dirt parking lot directly across the street.
WHAT YOU NEED
- Skis (Skis must be twin tips. No broken edges. Arrive with skis tuned and waxed)
- Ski boots
- 1 pair athletic long sleeve clothes (no zippers or buttons)
- Warm clothes
- 1 pair athletic short sleeve clothes (no zippers or buttons)
- 1 pair athletic shoes w/ socks
- Water bottle
- Rain jacket
- Nutritious snack
- Back pack
- Face mask
- Hand sanitizer
CAMP CONTACT LIST
Wes Preston, Director and Head Coach
phone: (603) 726-6149
Nick Preston, Founder
phone: (603) 726-8088
Julie Fetzner, Camp Administrator