Tickets are not available for sale any more for this event!
16 (Saturday) 8:30 am - 17 (Sunday) 3:30 pm
Free Style America Camp
7 Old Waterville Road, Campton, NH 03223
CAMP DESCRIPTION Trampoline and Ramp Fall training is the pre-season preparation that all serious Freestylers and Freeskiers need in order to have a safe and successful winter. There
Trampoline and Ramp
Fall training is the pre-season preparation that all serious Freestylers and Freeskiers need in order to have a safe and successful winter. There will be plenty of skis-on activities including airbag jumping and rails and boxes. As usual, trampoline will be a major part of the curriculum. This camp will reinforce the fundamentals while finetuning your new tricks and physical fitness for the winter. Our facilities include the new airbag ramp at Holderness School!, 4 in-ground trampolines, rails & boxes, a tilted trampoline into an airbag (The Airdog!), spotting rigs, and tumbling equipment. This is a day camp. Lodging and meals are not included. Campers bring there own Lunch.
Fall Weekend Camps are for all ages 10 and up, and targets experienced young athletes preparing their skills for the winter. Fall Camps will also offer training for beginning freestyle skiers.
ARRIVAL is at 8:30 AM on Saturday – Sunday
DEPARTURE is at 3:30 PM on Saturday – Sunday
The Freestyle America Campus features the following facilities:
- Indoor trampoline with complete overhead spotting equipment and bungee system
- 4 in-ground high-action trampolines with surrounding pads
- Mini-trampoline and crash pads
- High-action trampoline with a 20 x 20 foot airbag landing (The Airdog!)
- Dryland rail deck: 20 foot box and a 24 foot “flat-down-flat” rail surrounded by a specialized skiing surface
- Airbag ramp at the Holderness School with two jumps into a 50 x 50 airbag
- Soccer field
(Ramp Camp, Ages 10+) SATURDAY and SUNDAY
- 8:30am: Arrival / Warmup
- 9:00am: Ramp Training
- 11:30am: Fininsh Ramping / Depart for Lunch
- 12:00pm: Lunch (Campers bring their own lunch)
- 12:45pm: Visualization / Meditation
- 1:00pm: Trampoline
- 2:30pm: Rails / Boxes
- 3:15pm: Conditioning
- 3:30pm: Departure
MEALS & NUTRITION
Athletes bring their own healthy lunch, snacks, and water. Please no candy or soda.
Water (Decent size waterbottle)
COACHES AND STAFF
- Wes Preston – Director and Head Coach– 603.726.6149
- Owen Sawyer – Level 200 Certified Coach
- And more!
Freestyle America Campus and Training Facility
7 Old Waterville Road
Campton, NH 03223
We are located 2 hours north of Boston; 1.25 hours north of Manchester, NH; 2.5 hours from Portland, ME and Burlington, VT; and 3.5 hours from Montreal.
Driving Directions: From Interstate 93, take exit #28, Campton / Waterville Valley. Off the exit, take Route 49 East. Go one mile to the traffic light. Turn left onto 175 North. Go ½ mile and bear right onto Mad River Road. Take your next right onto Old Waterville Road. It is the second parking lot on your left. Look for the sign, Mountain Fare Inn Barn parking. You can also use the dirt parking lot directly across the street.
WHAT YOU NEED
- Skis or snowboard (Skis must be twin tips or round tails. No broken edges. Arrive with skis waxed.)
- Ski/or snowboard boots
- Lightweight gloves (for grabs)
- 1 pair athletic long sleeve clothes (no zippers or buttons)
- Warm clothes
- 1 pair athletic short sleeve clothes (no zippers or buttons)
- 1 pair athletic shoes w/ socks
- Water bottle
- Rain jacket
- Nutritious snack
- Back pack
CAMP CONTACT LIST
Erica LaBella, Camp Administrator
Wes Preston, Director and Head Coach
phone: (603) 726-6149
Julie Fetzner, Payments