Ramp Camp #5Location: Lake Placid, NY
Dates: 12 Sep 2013 - 15 Sep 2013
Boarding Rate: $390
Day Rate: $215
Ages: 10 and up
Water Ramp training is essential for all athletes, beginner through elite, who want to improve their airs, broaden their repertoire of tricks and qualify inverted and off-axis maneuvers. The Freestyle America ramp camps maximize the opportunity of summer air training through coaching focused on each athlete’s own personal goals and imparting a curriculum of technical training and skillful progression.
LODGING: Olympic Training Center
In addition to rooms, the USOTC provides a wonderful cafeteria, superb medical facilities, a multi-sport gymnasium, new computer lounges, wireless Internet, and all transportation needs during camp. Athletes (NOT CAMPERS) MUST BE at least 12 years old to lodge at the OTC.
ARRIVAL is 4-6PM at the OTC on Thursday 09/12/13
DEPARTURE is at 3PM on Sunday 09/15/13 from the Olympic Jump Complex. Parents are welcome to arrive a bit early to catch a glimpse of the athletes in their final ramp session. When you arrive at check-in be sure to ask for the best time to watch.
- Check-in with us at our lodging noted above between 4-6pm, plan to stay for dinner and orientation until 8pm.
- Please BRING YOUR OWN LUNCH with plenty of nutritious snacks and fluids.
- Each training day plan to meet us at the Olympic Jump Complex (link this to address location) at 8:30am.
- Paperwork–DAY athletes are not required to turn in the OTC paperwork noted in the ‘Forms’ section above. All other documents included the ORDA Waiver are required.
WHAT YOU NEED
- Freestyle America enrollment form and waiver form.
- Photocopy of the FRONT and BACK medical insurance card.
- FA Liability Waiver
- Sports insurance Waiver
Overnight Athletes ONLY.
Olympic Training Center
196 Old Military Road
Lake Placid, NY 12946