Ramp Camp #4Location: Lake Placid, NY
Dates: 19 Aug 2013 - 25 Aug 2013
Boarding Rate: $975
Day Rate: $660
Ages: 10 and up
Water Ramp training is essential for all athletes, beginner through elite, who want to improve their airs, broaden their repertoire of tricks and qualify inverted and off-axis maneuvers. The Freestyle America ramp camps maximize the opportunity of summer air training through coaching focused on each athlete’s own personal goals and imparting a curriculum of technical training and skillful progression.
ARRIVAL is 4-6PM at Lysek’s Hillcrest Inn on Monday 08/19/13
DEPARTURE is at 3PM on Sunday 08/25/13 from the Olympic Jump Complex. Parents are welcome to arrive a bit early to catch a glimpse of the athletes in their final ramp session. When you arrive at check-in be sure to ask for the best time to watch.
LODGING: Lysek’s Hillcrest Inn
Lysek’s is ideally located behind the Ice Arena on Main Street in Lake Placid, NY. Campers will enjoy cozy rooms and delicious meals prepared by Marilyn Lysek, the owner of the lodge. During our evening activity period, campers have the option of visiting the wonderful shops and restaurants on Main Street and taking advantage of the many activities close by, such as miniature golf and movies, as they are only a block away!
COACHES AND STAFF
- Mark Depeters
- Check-in with us at our lodging noted above between 4-6pm, plan to stay for dinner and orientation until 8pm.
- Please BRING YOUR OWN LUNCH with plenty of nutritious snacks and fluids.
- Each training day plan to meet us at the Olympic Jump Complex (link this to address location) at 8:30am.
WHAT YOU NEED
- Freestyle America enrollment form and waivers.
- Photocopy of the FRONT and BACK medical insurance card.
- FA Liability Waiver
- Sports Insurance Waiver
Lysek’s Hillcrest Inn
50 Hillcrest Ave
Lake Placid, NY 12946