Trampoline and BagJump Camp #3Location: Campton, NH
Dates: 11 Aug 2013 - 17 Aug 2013
Boarding Rate: $1060
Day Rate: $675
Ages: 13 and up
Our summer Trampoline Camp schedule is designed to parallel age and ability. Athletes of all ages are coached according to their individualized abilities and skill levels. With each week the progression of training activities challenge each age group appropriately.
- Youth Trampoline Camp – ages 7-9
- Trampoline Camp #1 – ages 10-12
- Trampoline Camp #2 – ages 11 and up
- Trampoline Camp #3 – ages 13 and up
ARRIVAL is Sunday between 4-6PM on 08/11/13.
DEPARTURE is at 12Noon on Saturday 08/17/13. Parents and families are encouraged to attend our skills demonstration and acknowledgements beginning at 10 am for the conclusion of camp.
LODGING: Mountain Fare Inn – Freestyle America Trampoline Training Facility is located in Campton, New Hampshire on the grounds of the beautiful Mountain Fare Inn. Lodging, meals, activities, trampoline training facilities, and playing fields are on our 7 acre campus.
RAMP TRAINING: This will be the second summer we will be offering ramp training incorporated into our daily training schedule utilizing the WVBBTS BagJump. We ask all athletes to take a close look at the PACKING LIST, it has changed from previous year.
COACHES AND STAFF
- Nick Preston – Director – 603.236.6608
- Suzi Preston – Director – 603.236.6607
- Please plan to arrive with the overnight athletes on Sunday between 4-6pm. Plan to stay for dinner and orientation until about 7:30.
- Plan to arrive daily at 9:00am and depart at 5:30pm.
- Lunch and healthy snacks will be provided daily.
WHAT YOU NEED
- Freestyle America enrollment form and waivers.
- Photocopy of the FRONT and BACK medical insurance card.
- FA Liability Waiver
- Sports Insurance Waiver
Freestyle America Trampoline Training Facility
4 Old Waterville Road
Campton, NH 03223